Monday, July 13, 2009

Creative Guest Book Alternative

Etsy Find.

Unique interpretations of wedding traditions can make some of the most memorable and creative aspects of your big day. And one of Hip Hostess' favorite things to switch up is the traditional guest book. And here's one of our new favorite ideas...

Cut the Cake Designs by Tara Lee offers a Guest Book Box that is sort of a take on a traditional recipe box. Each wooden address card box contains 26 beautifully designed dividers and 200 address cards for your guests to fill in and leave a thoughtful note. And Cut the Cake can do custom designs for the dividers to match your invitation suite as well.

And after the vows have been read and the dancing is done, you will have a very fashionable Rolodex all filled with your family and friends info and kind words. Love it!







PS. Make sure to check out the Cut the Cake blog. They are having an amazing giveaway next week from July 20 - 24th.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That's such a great idea. :) Something I'll definitely keep in mind! Thanks!! :)

Tara Visconti said...

Thanks so much for featuring my box! This is a fabulous blog!

Anonymous said...

I am extremely disappointed with Cut the Cake Designs, because this vendor defrauded me by not sending my purchase. I paid this seller on 21/4/2011 for a wedding guestbook. Today, I still have no product and the seller's only response to my eight+ emails was that it was sent a "while ago."

My wedding date is fast approaching this August and I spent $69.96 for a product that I never received.

Stay away!