Monday, July 20, 2009

Free Summer Music on Rhapsody

Deals Deals Deals.

Music is key to set the atmosphere for any party. In fact, the quality of a song list can make or break a party. I know that I've quickly exited many a drinking establishment based purely on bad tunes. Don't let your party be like that...

Starting today, Rhaspsody is offering a free music download every day until July 31st from their "Best of Summer" collection. I got a sneak peak of what they are offering and it is worth a quick jaunt over to download. There are some oldies but goodies from the likes of TuPac and The Go Go's and some hot new tunes from the Black Eyed Peas and Lady Gaga. Just what you need to get your party started...

2 comments:

Jaime Lannister Game of Thrones coat said...

These are indeed great idea for the people who are fashion lovers

Rajan Mhatre said...

Your blog has always attracted me and this particular post left me speechless. It is one of the best pieces of writing I have seen. Good job…..
customised type c gigahub