Friday, December 4, 2009

Modern Genealogy

New twist on a tradition.

Unfortunately, we don’t really have a historian in my family. So both sides of my family tree are limited, to say the least. I have always found the family tree interesting research but it is one of those things that always get pushed to the back behind the other 999 things waiting to be done.

However when I saw this website, Modern Genealogy, it inspired me to be more proactive in tracking down my roots. I love the chic looks of the family tree and the thought of displaying a little family history in a modern way.

The holidays are a great time to get together with family and talk about the old times over a couple cocktails. It makes for some fun reminiscing, as well as, gaining valuable insight for your genealogy project.


1 comment:

hanly said...

DVD Ripper for Mac is a professional program developed for Mac PowerPC and DVD Ripper for Mac
Mac DVD copy
Video converter for Mac
Mac iPod converter
DVD to iPOD for Mac
Mac APPLE TV converter
MP4 converter for Mac
DVD to MP4 for Mac
iPOD to Mac transfer
DVD creator for Mac
DVD to APPLE TV for Mac Mac Intel (including Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard) users and is the most powerful Mac DVD ripping software available on the market!