Monday, March 22, 2010

Yulia Kunze

Accessories.

Although I had a bit of an issue with watching the Oscar’s this year, thanks to Cablevision. I didn’t have any issues jumping on the computer the next morning to check out the fabulous style of the actors and actress’ as they walked the red carpet. I have to say I had more than a few favorites but one in particular really blew me away. That was Cameron Diaz with her show-stopping Hollywood glam from head to toe.

This got me thinking, how can I, incorporate some Hollywood glam into my life? That’s when I ran across Yulia Kunze and her amazing vintage style hair accessories. Yulia uses salvaged antique embellishments as well as pieces of vintage accessories from around the world to create her own gorgeous, one-of-a kind pieces. Yulia has many unique pieces to choose from and all with a rich history and a fabulous design.

No comments: