Friday, May 6, 2011

Month of May

Drink Recipe.

It is quickly becoming a reality that summer is just around the corner. I have decided to make May health month. I am going to eat healthier, exercise regularly and really focus on myself for one entire month.

Among other things, one of the goals for this month is to make sure that I hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. This sounds easy enough right? It should be, but I am the world’s worst at drinking enough water. So, when I saw this fat-flushing cooler in this month’s Health Magazine I thought, “2 birds 1 stone”.



If you are anything like me and could use a little hydration and if in the process some fat disappeared it wouldn’t be unwelcomed…then check out this recipe. It looks simple and refreshing.

Fat-Flushing Cooler
In a large pitcher, combine 2 quarts brewed green tea (8 cups) with slices of orange, lemon, and lime to give it a citrusy-sweet punch. Enjoy up to 1 pitcher a day. Serve over ice; refrigerate for up to 3 days.

No comments: