Saturday, September 24, 2011

Classic Bridal Beauty

Gowns.

When I watched the Royal Wedding this April, I was absolutely taken by how classically lovely Kate looked in her gown. And I also thought, "well...it looks like the new bridal gown trend is going to be a bit more conservative." And you know what? I'm glad.



For the last few years, most dresses that had sleeves or covered your shoulders looked a bit dowdy. So why would you ever pick a dowdy wedding dress over a lovely yet more revealing strapless mermaid gown? Duh.

Now, designers are producing lovely options with lace sleeves, classic (non-cupcake like) shapes, and simple elegance. Can you imagine how timeless your wedding photos would be in these lovely gowns? I think it is absolutely refreshing. What do you think?








All dresses by Rosa Clara.

No comments: