Thursday, September 22, 2011

Decor Inspiration

Interior Design.

I am a mid-century modern junkie. Saarinen, Florence Knoll, Eames, Bertoia...they are all mighty nice in my book. And one of my favorite stores in the whole world for fabulous vintage pieces is Post 27 in Chicago. They have a fabulously edited selection of vintage furniture mixed in with new products from local designers of both decor and fashion. Love.



So I've been very happy to add their blog, The Outpost, to my list of Sunday blog browsing. Every Sunday they feature an inspiration picture featuring vintage interior images. And they always inspire me. I recommend you add The Outpost to your Sunday browsing list as well...




1 comment:

Sécia Mischke said...

WOW to that ceiling.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com