Thursday, February 23, 2012

Snack Attack


I am not really what you would call a snacker. I constantly say starting at 10:00am, “I am starving and can’t wait for lunch.” But even then I don’t usually eat anything, I just continue to say that relentlessly until noon rolls around. Wouldn’t you like to hang around me! I usually have a 3 o’clock lull and may grab a little piece of chocolate but never really sit around with a bowl or bag of something.

But that may all very well change and I may myself become a snacker, thanks to Jacques Torres chocolate covered cheerios. There is something about the combo that really works. Plus if someone tries to eat some, I just say, “I need all of them because I’m trying to lower my cholesterol.”

1 comment:

Talking Thirty said...

OMG, chocolate covered cheerios?! Are you kidding me? Why didn't I think of this idea? That sounds awesome and it's probably so easy to make at home! Gonna have to try it now.