Monday, July 9, 2012

Pinnacle Gummy Vodka


Pinnacle has gone and lost their minds!  They are putting anything and everything into vodka these days.  While I’m a little overwhelmed by all the different flavors, I can’t say I’m not intrigued.  I read that all you have to do is mix gummy vodka with lemon lime soda and you have a delicious, refreshing cocktail that tastes like candy.  I like the sound of this cause let’s face it…I like easy to make drinks and I like candy.  I’ll give it a go, but I will have to change the lemon lime to diet,  as not to go into sugar overload.  Fellow hip hostess’ anyone have any helpful hints with the flavored vodka’s?

1 comment:

J.Mill said...

I have had the whipped cream flavor with pineapple juice. It tasted like ambrosia salad - in the good way, not the mushy-fruit way.