Thursday, May 16, 2013

Banana-Pecan Crumble

Last night we had scallops over salad which is one of my favorites...my husband really reaches 5 star restaurant quality on this dish.  Although it is delicious it can sometimes leave us hungry an hour later so we usually pair it with a cheese course.  However, last evening, I decided to get crazy and go for dessert.  I ran across this Banana Pecan Crumble recipe a while back and decided to give it a go.  It was AMAZING and reminded me of apple crumble but I think I prefer the bananas.  When you read the recipe it looks labor intensive but the steps go quick...just remember to cook it before your main course so it has enough time to cool to put over ice cream.  You should try it.

1 comment:

Indiana Limestone said...

I like salad with scallops. xo
- Vinnie