Monday, November 11, 2013

Thanksgiving Goodies

Thanksgiving is so close...where does time go?  I think I've mentioned before that I started a tradition of giving thanks in far away places as it is a great time for vacation for me and the hubby.  Both of our work schedules slow down and while I kinda miss the tradition, I don't miss the dishes and mess.  I might have a harder time with it if Christmas didn't follow so close behind and allow me to have quality family time among decorated trees and holly.  But for those of you hosting this year, it is time to start the menu planning and here are a few that I thought sounded delicious.

Kale-Apple Cole Slaw with Poppyseed dressing 


Honey Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls


Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Salted Caramel Sauce


Bourbon Maple Apple Cider


No comments: