Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mod Podge

To Mod Podge or not to Mod Podge...that is the question I ask thee.  I have never embraced this trend it may because the name kinda bothers me and I never fancied myself saying I'm a  Mod-Podger. Can  you imagine your cell phone rings and someone is like, "Hey, you wanna grab brunch?" and then your like, "No, I'm just going to stay at home and Mod Podge."   Uh-huh...what did you think just then?

BUT then I ran across this and I gotta say I was a little intrigued.  Probably has more to do with the great trays and the bohemian paper but it got me thinking.  Could I secretly want to Mod Podge?

These trays that could easily be picked up for dollars.



Plus this cool wrapping paper they picked up at World Market


Equals these fabulous serving trays?






No comments: